As our MD was previously involved in the manufacture of flexographic printing presses, our current presses have been manufactured to his specific design which enables us, together with our digital platemaking facilities, to produce high quality flexographically printed products either with or without adhesive. The products we produce can be single or multi layer in construction, with perforations, back printing or deadened adhesive sections if necessary.
The main reason for retaining our flexo facility is that at the moment you can still produce large quantities of labels more competitively flexo than digital therefore allowing our customers the choice to switch between technologies.
Our current equipment consists of the following:
- 2 x single colour machines
- 1 x 6 colour flexo machine, with lamination, UV, video web inspection, inline turnbar facility to enable front and back printing, inline sheeter / stacker facility
- 1 x 10 colour flexo machine with lamination, UV, video web inspection, with the facility to cold foil & multiple web, inline turnbar facility to enable front and back printing, inline sheeter / stacker facility
- 4 inspection rewinders
- Ben Bunch fanfolding system
- 3 x thermal printing machines
- ABG Digicon with lamination and UV facility, can cut shapes up to 622mm in length
- ABG Sheeter
- Summa D60R Plotter Cutter for producing samples
- ANSI grade barcode scanner for verifying barcodes we print
- X-Rite Densitometer